This mulled cranberry punch is the perfect alcohol-free alternative to mulled wine, so now you can enjoy the warming spiciness of a hot toddy without the alcohol.
This delicious hot spiced cranberry punch is quick and easy to make. Its an ideal alternative to mulled wine for non drinkers and suitable for all ages.
The red wine used is replaced by cranberry juice drink with the addition of clementine juice.
The juice is then flavoured with festive spices and gently simmered for about 15 minutes which allows the flavours to infuse.
Serve in heat proof glasses
You will love this recipe because it is
- Child friendly
- Perfect for drivers
- Spicy aromas fill the house
- Cosy and warming winter drink
I squeeze my own clementines which gives a lovely flavour, but if you're short on time, you could use ready squeezed clementine juice or orange juice.
You can use pomegranate or red grape juice in place of the cranberry juice drink if you prefer.
Mulled Cranberry Punch
- heatproof glasses to serve
- 1 litre cranberry juice drink
- 250 ml clementine juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cloves
- 4 allspice berries
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1–2 clementines sliced
- few whole cranberries optional
- Place all the ingredients in a pan and heat gently until only just beginning to simmer.
- Keep on a low heat for about 15 minutes before serving for the flavours to infuse. Serve warm.